Date: [9th Nov 21]
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The Platform is owned by Vana Sutra (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at 202 Millingtonia, Nyati Estate, Mohammadwadi, Pune, Maharashtra- 411060 (hereinafter referred to as "Vana Sutras").
Transaction on the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Platform or access content on the Platform only under the supervision and prior consent/ permission of a parent or legal guardian.
As a minor if you wish to transact on the Platform, such transaction on the Platform may be made by your legal guardian or parents. Vana Sutras reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Platform if it is brought to Vana Sutras's notice or if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 years and transacting on the Platform.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Platform through a one-time password verification.
You agree that Vana Sutras shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account in cases, including, where You have failed to update Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Platform.
If You share or allow others to have access to Your account on the Platform (“Account”), by creating separate profiles under Your Account, or otherwise, they will be able to view and access Your Account information. You shall be solely liable and responsible for all the activities undertaken under Your Account, and any consequences therefrom.
When You use the Platform or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Platform is a platform that Users use to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Vana Sutras is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Platform's Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Vana Sutras does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by Vana Sutras.
- Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Platform is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller's acceptance of Buyer's offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual's consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from individual to individual.
- Vana Sutras does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform. Vana Sutras does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Vana Sutras accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Vana Sutras is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Vana Sutras cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Vana Sutras shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- Vana Sutras does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, credit-worthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Platform and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- Vana Sutras does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- At no time shall Vana Sutras hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Vana Sutras have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Vana Sutras is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The Platform is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Vana Sutras is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
- Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Platform may , due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
- You release and indemnify Vana Sutras and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Vana Sutras cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
Membership on the Platform is free for buyers. Vana Sutras does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Platform. Vana Sutras reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Vana Sutras may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Platform. In such an event Vana Sutras reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Vana Sutras.
Use of the Platform
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, racially, ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
- is harmful to child;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
- impersonates another person;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation;
- contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person;
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
- shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity;
- shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Platform, or any other customer, including any account on the Platform not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
- shall not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person's use of the Platform.
Contents Posted on Platform
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Platform for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Some content offered on the platform may not be suitable for some viewers and therefore viewer discretion is advised. also, some content offered on the platform may not be appropriate for viewership by children. parents and/or legal guardians are advised to exercise discretion before allowing their children and/or wards to access content on the platform.
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules there under. If You object to Your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use Platform. If You object to Your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use Platform.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Platform. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, mobile applications and/or any other electronic mode of communication in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to You as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Platform, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through the platform are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Vana Sutras does not warrant that:
- This Platform will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Vana Sutras will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Platform. Vana Sutras does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Platform; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Nothing on Platform constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Platform are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
Selling on the Platform
Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Platform. All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfilment of sales.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Platform. Vana Sutras reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Platform will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal-to-principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Vana Sutras liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Vana Sutras's Platform.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Vana Sutras is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Vana Sutras Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Vana Sutras is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Vana Sutras Platform features immediately upon Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Platform features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received, or through any other method available on the Platform, as chosen by You.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via electronic payment transfers.
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refunds may be supported for select banks. Where a bank is not supported for processing refunds, You will be required to share alternate bank account details with us for processing the refund.
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Vana Sutras in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- We may also request you for additional documents for verification.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- Vana Sutras reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Vana Sutras may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Vana Sutras reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Vana Sutras or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Vana Sutras may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Vana Sutras. As a result of such check if Vana Sutras is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction or other reasons at its sole discretion, Vana Sutras shall have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price. For avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the ‘Cash on Delivery’ feature for payment, may be disabled for certain account users, at the sole discretion of Vana Sutras.
- Vana Sutras may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Vana Sutras deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Vana Sutras may hold Transaction Price and Vana Sutras may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Vana Sutras will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Vana Sutras.
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Compliance with Laws:
As required by applicable law, if the Buyer makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 2,00,000.00, the Buyer will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Customer will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Customer, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Customer shall stand cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Customer and the name on the PAN Card.
Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Vana Sutras Platform.
Vana Sutras' Return/Replacement Policy
Vana Sutras' Replacement Policy seeks to assist Buyers to return/ get replaced, such items purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the Vana Sutras Platform due to the following reasons:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during the Shipping
- Products was / were missing
- Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
Notwithstanding the Replacement Policy of Vana Sutras, the Seller is free to accept the return of goods, if requested by the Buyer, irrespective of the policy.
However, in the event of Seller’s refusal to return/ replacement request, Buyer may file a dispute before the Grievance Officer, provided in the foregoing clauses.
Buyer needs to raise the return request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us on Our Toll-Free Number or on the Platform, the Seller while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
- Replace after shipment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it
- Refund after shipment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding
- Refund without shipment collection - Seller has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back
- Replace without shipment collection - Seller has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back
In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
In case the Seller doesn't close the ticket in 3 days from the date of intimation to the Seller about the refund request, the refund request shall be settled in favour of the Buyer.
Notwithstanding the above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
If Vana Sutras has any suspicion or knowledge that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false or not genuine, Vana Sutras may also, while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such member buyers and sellers, at its sole discretion, suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyers and sellers and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Customers who have been blocked for any suspicious or fraudulent activity on Vana Sutras will not be allowed to return their products.
Disclaimer of representations and warranties
Your access to and use of the Services or any Content on the Platform are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an "AS IS" or "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Vana Sutras makes no warranty or representation and disclaim all responsibility and liability for:
- the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security, security and non-compatibility or reliability of any Content;
- any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of any Content;
- the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and
- whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained through the Content, will create any warranty or representation not expressly made herein or therein.
Limitation of liability
By using the Services, you agree that in no case shall Vana Sutras, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, principals, or licensors shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages arising from your use of the Services or any Content or for any other claim related in any way to your access to the Platform and/or use of the Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content or information on the Platform, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Services and/or reliance on any Content or information on the Platform.
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Vana Sutras its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, group companies, partners (as applicable), and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees (" Indemnified Parties"), from and against any claim, demand, damages, obligations, penalty, losses or actions (including reasonable attorneys' fees) made by any third party against the Indemnified Parties or imposed against the Indemnified Parties, due to or arising out of your or your affiliate's or relative's:
- violation of any applicable law, rules, regulations; or
- violation of the rights (including infringement of intellectual property rights) of a third party or Vana Sutras; or
- unauthorized, improper, illegal or wrongful use of your Vana Sutras account (including by you or by any person, including a third party, whether or not authorized or permitted by you).
This indemnification obligation will survive the expiry or termination of these Terms and/or your use of the Service.
You agree that Vana Sutras shall be under no liability whatsoever to you in the event of non-availability of the Platform and/or any of the Services or any portion thereof, occasioned by an Act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, satellite failure, failure of any public utility, man-made disaster, satellite failure or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of Vana Sutras (including any event which is caused by the failure or non-performance on the part of the Content Owners or the Platform Partners).
These Terms shall be governed, interpreted, and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to the conflict of law provisions and for resolution of any dispute arising out of your use of the Services or in relation to these Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that (i) Vana Sutras has the right to bring any proceedings before any court/forum of competent jurisdiction and you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts or forum; and (ii) any proceeding brought by you shall be exclusively before the courts in Pune, Maharashtra.
If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be considered severable from the remaining provisions, and the remaining provisions shall be given full force and effect.
We may revise these Terms from time to time, without prior notice to you, to update, revise, supplement, and otherwise modify these Terms and to impose new or additional rules, policies, terms, or conditions on your use of the Service. Any updates, revisions, supplements, modifications, and additional rules, policies, terms, and conditions will be posted on the Platform and will be effective immediately after such posting and we recommend that you periodically check these Terms on the Platform for such revised terms. Your continued use of the Services and/or the Platform will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of any and all such revised terms.
Intellectual Property complaint
Vana Sutras respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Intellectual Property has been infringed, You can write to Vana Sutras at email@example.com
Buyers who have purchased any product of the Seller through the Platforms may file a dispute within 45 days from the date of delivery of the product before the Grievance Officer in case of failure of the Seller to resolve any disputes raised by the Buyer w.r.t the product so delivered.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under and the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Designation: Founder & Director
Address: #202, Millingtonia, Nyati Estate, Mohammadwadi , Pune - 411060
Phone: +91 8482828361
Time: 9:00 Am to 5:00 Pm ( weekends & Public Holidays are off)
Decision made by Grievance Officer w.r.t the dispute shall be final and binding on its Users.